I had a wonderful time in Idaho. I saw the movie Becoming Jane and loved it. Although,
I am a bigger fan of happy endings. :( But I think I will still buy it when it comes out on DVD.And then there was the Western Idaho Fair. I had a corn dog and an Ice Cream Potato. Best ever! Check out the pics. My nephew, Spencer, and I were going to go on some rides but the lines were so dang long!! So we hocked the tickets I bought and jetted out. We also checked out the animals, like the gigantic cow next to my nephew, Spencer. And the little shops where they sell cowboy hats - like the princess one my nephew, Parker, is wearing. And look at the sweet little lamb! I love it! And we checked out the Expo center with their award winning vegetables. I looooove Idaho. :)

And then there was the packed-full day of McCall. Checking out her cabin that her dad is building, going on a little hike, going swimming at the WhiteTail hotel/resort. We were little hooligans with that last one - you are suppose to be a guest at the hotel to swim in their pool.
Heheheheheh. Then ice cream down Ice Cream Alley and an Italian Soda at Moxie Java. Anna, my friend from high school, remembers a lot more of our adventures and whatnot than I do. So fun to reminisce.

3 comments:
welcome back! looks like you had a great time ... :D
Wow! two posts in a row, you've been busy. Love you Jess!
Hooligans???? We are just admiring the lovely facility the Whitetail has to offer!!!
Post a Comment