Monday, September 24, 2007

The Seattle Summary

So I am back from Seattle! Mike (and Nate) showed me a great time! Super fun. Chatting late into the night the first night - catching up, curbing a big nasty prank that would have been pulled on me too, the city (Pike's Street Marketplace, THE best ever REI (what dreams are made of), the Space Needle, and a delectable dinner at Ivars), breakfast and hiking near Issaquah on Saturday - watching the hang-gliders and para-gliders launch from the top of our hike (the hike was 1.6 miles and 2,000 feet elevation gain), breakfast with Ruth Ann on Sunday and then church in the local singles ward. Fun filled weekend! Thank again Mike!! Enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Yin said...

Hi Jessika. Next time you are in the pacific NW let me know! It sounds like you had a blast. Thanks for all the emails and blog updates. It is nice to hear from my long lost BYU employment office friend.
-Kori

christianna said...

yay for seattle!! glad to hear that you had a great time. i *love* it up there!! can't wait to make it back sometime ...

Jeremy said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun Jess! Awesome!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...