Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Famous, Daily Universe Style!

(be sure to click on the picture)

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hurray! That is Awesome Jess! You got your own tredmill. hehe, have fun!

christianna said...

awesome. congratulations! you are an inspiration to us all ... :P i really need to get out and go running -- been WAAAAAY too long!

Laura said...

That is great!!! Sounds like a fun program!!! We just got a treadmill and I love it!!! I mean I never had problems with running outside before moving to Houston and before being pregnant, but with both of those factors in place over the last 3 months, I would find myself making excuses all the time to not work out. Now that I have the treadmill... no more excuses for me. It's been great! Enjoy it! :)

Elysa said...

Congratulations! They should of had a picture of you on the treadmill for the Daily Universe!

Larkin said...

You are so popular :) We should start a "My picture has been in the Daily Universe" club!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...