Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Third time the charm?

Well, I did it. Don't ask me why I've been dragging my feet, but I have and I don't know why, but I finally called my friend's piano teacher. She sounds soooo nice. I am meeting with her at 7 tonight for a free consultation. So I think I will be taking piano lessons again! Woo hoo! I'm excited but I am also kind of nervous. I took piano lessons two other times in my life: in elementary school and then in high school. Both times, my teacher quit teaching about the same time that I wanted to quit taking lessons. I remember not being very good about practicing and that is why I am nervous! Will I struggle to practice again? Eek. I don't know. And actually, get this: the piano teacher lives a block or two away from my office so I might see if I can take my lessons during my lunch hour! How cool would that be?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

that's awesome Jess - I'm so jealous - maybe some day I'll learn!

Mary said...

If you were here - I would teach you. I started teaching piano lessons a few years ago. It is fun!

Jesse said...

Go for it!

Mike said...

Piano lessons are overrated.

I like the new Skier Jess graphic on the top!

Jen said...

Good luck. I've never been much of one for practicing, either. I wish I were better.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...