Friday, December 12, 2008

I passed my PHR Exam!

Well, today was the big day that I have been preparing for since the end of August: my exam for the Professional in Human Resources certification. And guess what. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the title gives it away.

I PASSED!!!*

*Well, that is my preliminary results... technically I'm not suppose to announce it until I receive the official score from HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute).

2 comments:

christianna said...

congratulations!! way to go. :)

Michelle said...

Good job! I could have taken the test at the student price right after I graduated (even got a scholarship to pay for it from HR Games), but since it was nearly completely unlikely that I'd be getting my years of exempt experience within the valid time frame before becoming a SAHM I didn't take it. I hope I'll still be able to pass when I get the chance. I'm a little jealous that you are PHR certified and I'm not!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...