Linda and I had fun! We just toodled around and laughed at Jed as he skied around and recorded himself doing so on his camera. I was so not on my game - both Tuesday and today were rough ski days. I face planted so many times on Tuesday but it didn't hurt because I landed in the soft powder. But today. Oh today. I face planted pretty good and it wasn't nearly as soft as Tuesday! I lost a little mojo after that. And of course Jed had to document the moment.... since it was a first for him to see me take a fall while skiing. Ha!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Last Ski Day of the Season
Linda and I had fun! We just toodled around and laughed at Jed as he skied around and recorded himself doing so on his camera. I was so not on my game - both Tuesday and today were rough ski days. I face planted so many times on Tuesday but it didn't hurt because I landed in the soft powder. But today. Oh today. I face planted pretty good and it wasn't nearly as soft as Tuesday! I lost a little mojo after that. And of course Jed had to document the moment.... since it was a first for him to see me take a fall while skiing. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment