I brushed up on my acting skills tonight. I was a victim for Lindsey's Search and Rescue test of the new members. I was drunk, had gone swimming in a river and suffering from hypothermia! It was a lot of fun. And it was neat to see what the Search and Rescue team would do when they come to rescue you! I was suppose to repeat myself a lot and pretend to fall asleep (which apparently is bad when you are suffering from hypothermia) and so I kept saying that I was an indian princess and that I took my bath in the river like they are suppose to do. One of the guys told me he was my indian prince and there to save me!! Ha! Ha! What an offer! :)
It was so cold that night and we were up in a canyon... laying on the snow ... well I'd put a tarp down and then lay on the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment