First I went shopping and bought a ton of clothes... all part of the "I need a new appearance" mentality. I needed a new wardrobe. Clothes to work in. Different ones. Except for one shirt - it will be my "bummin around the house" shirt - which I bought at The Buckle.
The following four tops are from the Banana Republic (hopefully I look as good in all these things as the models do):This is my favorite one from BR!
The following two are from Ann Taylor (the sweater is my favorite!):


Secondly, I had an appointment to trim and color my hair... and some weeks ago I saw a girl with really cute hair - that was a bob. And so I chatted it out with my hairdresser and we decided to . . .
Yes. We cut 7 inches off my hair. Wham-bam. I was in a little shock. I might still be. But I am getting use to it. And I have gotten nothing but compliments... which is good - it will speed up my recovery and build up my confidence again. :o) I think it is growing on me. And I'm excited to keep experimenting with it to see how to style it best. So! All this in the name of shaking things up! Did I do a good job? :)



8 comments:
Very nice, darling! Love the clothes, love the hair!
- Sara xx
Oh my! I heart EVERYTHING :)
Yeah. Love it all. I wish I could have Ann Taylor loft for a closet. The hair cut is soooo great on you!
You did a wonderful job!! Your hair is darling!!! I am so excited to see you in a few weeks. You are going to be the bell at the ball
(my wedding).
Hugs!
Love it! Love it! Love it! Your hair looks amazing! The clothes are awesome. I think you did a fabulous job and you're going to be very happy about it.
Cute stuff! Love the hair too.
...and the Blog got a makeover!
*love* the hair! like, really.
Post a Comment