Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chalk Creek Cabin

I had the immense pleasure of going to a friend's cabin with a bunch of our friends. We drove up to Coalville, Utah and then from there drove an hour up a very bumpy and very 4-wheel-drive required, dirt road. John, Jed, Jana and I were all over this cabin-activity!

The stars were amazing!!

A little tree tipping in the morning.

And then the 4-wheeling was so super fun. Poor Jana ate my dust .... and exhaust. Check out her face!!

Shooting guns has always been a favorite past time of mine... I actually hit the target a couple of times with the 22 ... not the 9mm.

On the way home we drove through this creek like 8
times!! It was so perfect. Jana took the video of us and we totally splashed her at the end of this video. :o)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the new look. I'll be baking cookies today or tomorrow, so expect them this week. They can help you triumph over the summer of doom. Sorry about your ankle!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...