Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Jen and I won a costume contest this year at the big Halloween party we went to! We both got gift cards to iTunes. How sweet is that? She dressed up as Cruella De Vil and suggested that I dress up as a dalmatian. How stinkin' cute are we? We talked Jana into come with us to the party and dressing up as her playing card that she was at work - her team all dressed as characters from Alice in Wonderland. Super fun party.

4 comments:

Our Ohana said...

Awesome costume, Jess! Looks like a great party!
- Sara xx

Jodi Nelson said...

Great Costumes! ooxx`jodi

Jesse said...

Whoo hoo! And a smootch from Indy? Wow. Yeah, your costume was great!

Jen said...

I dressed as Cruella one year and didn't look near that snazzy. Fun costumes!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...