So exciting!! I discovered that all of the charging cords for my Apple products (my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook) come with their own voltage converters! Which is so super fantastic since the power adapters and converters you buy for international travel cannot be used for prolonged periods, electronics, or computers. The battery charger for my camera has the same deal! So love it.
Monday, July 01, 2013
My Happy International Traveling Discovery
So exciting!! I discovered that all of the charging cords for my Apple products (my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook) come with their own voltage converters! Which is so super fantastic since the power adapters and converters you buy for international travel cannot be used for prolonged periods, electronics, or computers. The battery charger for my camera has the same deal! So love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment