For class, Carol – our professor – teamed us up with Chinese students for our group assignments. My teammate’s name is Sky. All of the students in our class are graduate students and they are getting their Master of Public Administration (MPA) too. Sky is a hoot. She is almost hyper to be in class with us and get started working on our group assignment. She’s really on the ball. Her English is excellent and she understands most things shared in class. On occasion, Carol will give us some time to chat with our Chinese teammates to make sure they understand everything that Carol is teaching.
Then usually we go to lunch with Sky and Chris after class at their cafeterias that are called, “Canteens.” The food is . . . interesting. They don’t eat a whole lot of vegetables. Nearly every dish is hot – the only stuff that isn’t hot are the drinks, watermelon, yogurts, and ice cream. The Chinese looooove watermelon. It is everywhere. Seriously.
| campus sidewalk |
| Xiamen University administration building |
| a cool building on campus |
| basketball courts galore on campus |
| a cool building on campus |
| dorms on campus (two fo my classmates too) |
| the School of Public Affairs building where I attend class |
3 comments:
I know I've been there but I'm still so jealous. Soak it up. is snow in the class?
I know I've been there but I'm still so jealous. Soak it up. is snow in the class?
I know I've been there but I'm still so jealous. Soak it up. is snow in the class?
Post a Comment