So I think I've decided that Zions National Park is probably my favorite place - all because of canyoneering. Lindsey has opened my eyes to the hidden beauties of canyoneering in Zions' slot canyons (see here and here). And she did it again this weekend when we did Pine Creek.
There really are no words to describe it - so I'll leave it to the pictures to describe the canyon.
Except I do have to tell you this part: Camille was hilarious for the swims. To her credit, the water was quite cold and rank/rancid/putrid/stinky. Camille would scream and whimper (and even kind of flail) when she swam through the water - very entertaining. I'm hoping to get the video of her swimming from Bryan to post on here.
Until then, I guess you'll just have to enjoy these pics!

3 comments:
That is one beautiful place... glad you had fun. I wish I could do stuff like this someday.
Those pictures are really amazing. You are sooooo cool!
Impressive. If you ever need another boy to tag along or carry your pack, let me know. Oh, I heart Zions.
Post a Comment