Have so much fun! If you need any ideas let me know. We were just there for 2 weeks back in August! Oh, and I am totally jealous...warm weather, beaches, snow cones...Hawaii is truly where it is at!
I would be jealous if I weren't the size of a whale and totally unsuited to such a trip right now. Have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
2 comments:
Have so much fun! If you need any ideas let me know. We were just there for 2 weeks back in August! Oh, and I am totally jealous...warm weather, beaches, snow cones...Hawaii is truly where it is at!
I would be jealous if I weren't the size of a whale and totally unsuited to such a trip right now. Have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment